The osprey volt 60 exemplifies the adage, "less is more." this elegant pack is simple, durable, and highly adjustable to comfortably accommodate various torso sizes. Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the lightwood peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a fit-on-the fly waist-belt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of travel making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes. The back panel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion-i.e. When you're trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun. Fortunately, the external hydration sleeve gives you a clear shot at drinking water and also ensures that refills don't create soggy gear if there's a slip when refilling the reservoir. (Sold separately.) two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered waist belt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options. To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you're going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
- The fit-on-the-fly hip belt pad extends up to 6 inch/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes and provides a custom fit
- The easy torso adjustable harness fits torso sizes 17"-23"/43-58.5cm
- Osprey's stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack, Allowing easy Loading and unloading of a hydration reservoir
- An internal compression strap that helps tighten and stabilize the load